New Protocols & Requirements for Massage Therapy:
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are following closely the ever-changing state & federal guidelines & requirements for our return to work.
Here is what we are doing to keep you, our other clients, and our officemates healthy & safe:
1. ILLNESS: If you are sick, please stay home. If you are showing any signs of COVID-19 (fever, coughing, GI distress, fatigue, etc.) or have been in contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19, you will need to be rescheduled for a later date.
2. MASKS: Yes, masks are mandatory for all therapists & clients in Colorado receiving bodywork. And yes, your massage will still be effective and enjoyable- we invite you to try it out, even if you feel hesitant!
3. UPON ARRIVAL:
- Do not arrive too early. Stay in your car until 3-5 mins before your scheduled appointment.
- Use the restroom and wash your hands before entering our office. We also have hand sanitizer for you to use before and after your session.
- We will take your temperature using a non-contact thermometer before your treatment. Standard protocol for fever dismissal is a reading of 100.4 or higher.
4. NO FACIAL MASSAGE: As per state order, we aren't massaging faces or performing any intra-oral work at this time.
5. HIGH RISK: For our clients over the age of 55, or for those who have a compromised immune system, we will set aside special times for you similar to what grocery stores have provided. Call or text for more information.
- For cash or check, you can leave it in a provided envelope in your treatment room.
- For Credit/Debit cards or FSA/HSA cards, you will be sent a Square email invoice to pay online.
Things to keep in mind-
Much of our cleaning and sanitizing protocols have not changed because we already had those in place before the pandemic. However, we have added extra cleaning and disinfecting time at the end of each appointment so our treatment room has time to "breathe" and be properly sanitized for the next guest. We are utilizing UV wands, UV air purifiers, hospital grade disinfectant, gloves, and more for the safety of everyone in our office.
We are aware that there are risks involved in re-opening our business, and it is our goal to promote respect, kindness, and safety in moving forward through uncertain times. We encourage you to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns before your next visit to our office and look forward to seeing you soon.
Jeremy Kuban 303-513-7476
Karen Kuban 303-513-7485